- Deferral all students who have booked future course will be able to defer their courses and accommodation until a later date without penalty. Students can convert to online course.
- Cancellation of future bookings, we would encourage students who have booked a future course to defer rather than cancel. Any student who wishes to cancel rather than defer for reasons directly connected to Covid-19 or any other pandemic will be refunded in full, accept for registration fees, if you cancel less than 7 days before course start date you will receive a credit note, valid for 2 years from the course start date.
- Students who defer and have paid all current fees in full will be given a credit note for one year. If the original course is no longer available students will be able to book a new course to the same value as the current course. Courses and accommodation are subject to availability at the time of booking alternatively we can convert your course to online.
- Accommodation – any student deferring completion of their course and returning home in the interim will be refunded the balance of their accommodation, minus one weeks’ notice.
- In the event of school closure, no refund will apply and we will continue to support students in all aspects of the course, accommodation and welfare. teachers will fully support students with their studies remotely, this will include online technology for learning. Accommodation would remain open as usual and there would be no change to the welfare support available to students. Please note school closure will be taken from our local Public Health Team, who will prepare a risk assessment and advise on any further precautions.
For courses booked from September onward our same T&C apply. However, details of a new cancellation for any course cancelled as a direct result of Covid-19.
If you cancel your stay less than 1 week prior to your start date our normal T&C apply.
If you cancel your stay less than 2 weeks prior to your start date you will be able to postpone your stay free of charge for up to a 12-month period and subject to availability (extra fees may apply such as accommodation high season supplements). We will require proof of testing.