How to Register
- Decide what course you want to do and please check
- That the dates are correct, please remember there are restrictions on some starting dates on some of our courses
- That you are suitable for the course. Check age and language objectives. To determine your level of English, you can take our on line English Language Level Test.
Send your registration to us in one of the following two ways:
- By completing our on-line registration form
- Or by sending us a registration form via email [email protected]
- Please remember that we need full details of your accommodation needs.
- We will confirm the arrangements as soon as possible –; usually the same day although accommodation normally takes a little longer to arrange.
- We understand that travel details may not be available at the time of booking, but if you are requesting an airport transfer, please make sure that you let us have them in good time.
- Please make sure that you give us telephone contact information in case we need to speak to you. This might be because we want to discuss which course is most suitable for you, or because something has changed, and we need to tell you about it.
- If you are going into school homestay and we are arranging an airport pick-up for you, we will tell your homestay host. If you are travelling independently it is very important that you tell them when you will arrive, or they may be out when you get there.
Betalingen forfaller i sin helhet 4 uker før kursstart.
BANKOVERFØRING (Vær oppmerksom på at avsender skal betale alle bankgebyrer)
KORT kredittkort eller debetkort
Please make sure the invoice number is quoted in the bank transfer, so we can allocate your payment.
Selskap: LanguageUK Limited
Bank: NatWest Bank PLC
de var: GB60NWBK52101910551549
BETALING VIA en bedrift eller SPONSOR
Du må gi oss med selskapet eller sponsors detaljer (hvis du bruker det elektroniske påmeldingsskjemaet, vil du bli bedt om å gi disse i prosessen).
Detaljene vi trenger:
• Firma / sponsorens navn
• Full adresse og postnummer
• Navn på personen som er ansvarlig for betaling
We only accept cash at the school. Please do not mail it.
Terms and Conditions of Payment
Before you register and pay for your course, please make sure you read our terms and conditions.
Please be aware of our rules, below, regarding cancelling or postponing your course.
Please note that it is your responsibility to arrange suitable insurance to avoid losing fees in the event of unavoidable cancellation or postponement.
If you cancel your booking because of a visa refusal, we will refund any fees that you have paid if you send us a copy of the visa refusal letter issued by the British Embassy/Consulate. You must do this at least 5 working days before your course is due to start. If you notify us later, we reserve the right to charge you in line with our normal cancellation terms. If you cancel less than 5 working days before your arrival date, and homestay has been arranged, you must pay for 1 week’s accommodation, and the accommodation placement fee, even if your cancellation is caused by a visa refusal. Please note that it is your responsibility to apply for your visa in good time.
If you have any questions regarding our terms and conditions, we would be very happy to discuss them with you either by telephone (+44 1843610310) eller [email protected]