Who the course is for
This course is perfect for:
- Students in their final years of school and who are starting to think about their future in further education, work or vocational studies
- Students who are already taking Business Studies as an option at school and who are interested in going into the world of Business and Administration
- Students already taking courses at vocational or technical colleges and who are planning to start work in the near future.
During the time of booking LanguageUK will send you a list of modules including the following:
Class modules and Field trip M1 Soft Skills in the Workplace M5 Emailing M2 Workplace Vocabulary M6 Business Structures M3 CV Writing and Job Interview M7 Creating a Business M4 Speaking on the Telephone F 1A Company Visit
Based on a needs analysis, you can then select which modules you would like your students to cover during their stay with us. If you would like us to cover a specific project related to business and English in the work place and that isn’t included on the list below, then we can help with this also. Once we have discussed your programme in detail, we will then send you the timetable.
We can provide your students with up to 25 hours’ tuition in class per week including the trip to visit a company.
We can tailor this course to your requirements. Please contact us for an initial consultation.
Prices vary according to the number of pupils attending and their requirements. Please contact us and we will be able to assist you with this.
Activities and social programme
Young adults do not want to be treated as children or even Juniors! It is for this reason that we offer the course at a base fee per student (homestay accommodation, transport and tuition). We will send you a list of possible activities and trips and this will also include the supplement fee for each student. You get to choose your excursions according to your group.
Our choice of activities does include:
- London with or without guide
- A trip to the theatre or a film related to the course (subject to availability)
- Some historical sites
- A night out in a restaurant
- Invited speaker to give talks
- And much more…………….
- Pre-course needs analysis and consultation between LanguageUK and the school
- A course timetable tailored to the needs and requirements of each school
- 20/25 hours per week of tuition in a class size of up to 10 students maximum
- A company visit
- Pre-designed student handbook
- Airport transfer
- Homestay accommodation – half board including breakfast and evening meal
- Group leaders – Free
- Opportunity for the leaders to join an English class (subject to availability)
What’s not included?
- Activities and trips
- Any supplements (such as special dietary requirements, for example)
We can give you a base price based on the number of students you wish to bring and the number of days you wish to stay. Please contact us.