Who the course is for
The courses are aimed at students who wish to improve their English for academic or employment purposes and who need an internationally-recognised qualification for their careers. Admission to the four-week intensive Cambridge First Certificate programme requires a minimum B2/Upper Intermediate level and to the Cambridge Advanced programme C1/Advanced level. Our four-week courses run throughout the year and start on set dates. If you are a long-term student, you may join one of our Cambridge exam preparation courses at no extra cost.
Cambridge Exams – FIRST FCE, ADVANCED CAE, PROFICIENCY CPE (23 hours per week) Start dates No of weeks Course price per week Total course price 3rd July 2017 (FCE only) 4 £245 £980 31st July 2017 4 £245 £980
Booking Fee: £50 Exam Fee: £140 – not included in Course Fee Visa Letter if required £50 (non refundable)
- Course Structure Class times:
Days of the Week Morning Session Afternoon Session Monday to Thursday 09:00 to 12:45 14:00 to 15:30 Friday 09:00 to 12:15 afternoon free Morning break 11:00 to 11:15 each day
Classes:During the four week course you will be given the opportunity to:
- Focus on each component in the examination
- Improve your grammar and vocabulary knowledge
- Practise your speaking and fluency skills
- Develop your ability to write the different types and styles of text needed for the examinations
- Learn how to read faster and better in preparation for the examinations
- Understand the techniques and strategies required to pass the examination
- Complete structured exam practice
Approximately 1 hour of homework will be given to you every day. If you are a long-term student, you will be given a test on a regular basis so that you can track your progress.
- What’s Included?Our tuition fees include:
- All tuition
- Course book and all course materials
- 2 tutorial sessions with the Director of Studies and /or the teacher
- End-of-Course Certificate of Achievement and proof of English level
- Free WiFi access throughout the school
- Free use of kitchen facilities to prepare lunch if required
What is not included?
- Accommodation fee
- Visa Letter if required (£50)
- Registration fee
- Bank charges
- Travel and airport transfer
- Examination entry fees if required
Reserve your space on our Cambridge exam courses, maximum of eight students per class so spaces go quickly.